IT Europa, the leading provider of strategic business intelligence, news and analysis on the European IT marketplace announced the finalists of the European Software Excellence Awards 2012.
The IT Europa European Excellence Awards recognise best practices in customer solutions by IT and software channels across Europe. These are the only pan-European awards that recognise real world solutions as well as channel partnerships.
The judges put a particular emphasis on dedication to the customer, impact on a customer’s business, good business practices, competitive client offerings and successful configuration, installation and ongoing service, so it is particularly rewarding to know that we have made it as a finalist based on these criteria.
-Paul Statham, Managing Director, Condeco
Condeco are pleased to announce that they have been selected as a finalist within the Unified Communications & Collaboration Solution category as a first-time entrant.
Paul Statham, Managing Director, Condeco said “To be chosen as a finalist in our first time entering this prestigious Award is an absolute honour.”
We know the judges put a particular emphasis on a business being able to demonstrate its dedication to the customer, impact on a customer’s business, good business practices, competitive client offerings and successful configuration, installation and ongoing service, so it is particularly rewarding to know that we have made it to the final having been judged on these criteria. We are also very pleased to have achieved this with our esteemed partner MITIE and for a major client of ours in Vodafone, we are very proud.
A total of 36 companies from 14 European countries have made the finals. The winners will be announced at the European Software Excellence 2012 Awards Dinner at the Grand Hyatt, Berlin on 1st March 2012. For further finalist information, visit: www.iteawards-software.com/finalists
Pervez Gibbs, Head of Marketing and Simon Cohen, Global Channel Sales, both from Condeco will be attending IT Europa’s – 5th Annual European Independent Software Vendors Convention as well as the European Software Excellence 2012 Awards Dinner at the Grand Hyatt, Berlin on 1 March, 2012.
For more details and or to book a demonstration of any of the Condeco product range contact:
Matthew Shephard on +44 (0)20 7001 2055
Notes to editors:
- Condeco is a leading global specialist in workspace management, space booking and utilisation solutions including digital screens. The Condeco software suite enables multinational corporations to SMEs to manage all aspects of the workplace with ease and fluidity.
- The Condeco software solution incorporates desk booking, meeting room management software, digital signage, visitor management and event management. In addition, Condeco is multi-lingual and works across multiple times zones to enable bookings across the globe.
- The solution is flexible, fully scalable and enables organisations to maximise the potential of their real estate in order to reduce costs improve efficiency and encourage a greener workplace.
- The European Software Excellence 2012 Awards Dinner, at which the winners will be announced, will be held on 1st March 2012 at the Grand Hyatt, Berlin.
- The awards evening will be held at the end of IT Europas premier ISV event, the European ISV Convention 2012, which is also being staged at the Grand Hyatt, Berlin on 1st March 2012. For further information visit: www.isvconvention.com
- Tel +44 (0)20 7001 2020
- For further information and images, please contact Mark Eltringham on 07970902115 or Pervez Gibbs, Head of Marketing at Condeco on 020 7001 2026 email@example.com