Once the threat of COVID-19 subsides, the business world that emerges will be very different.
So how do we prepare for our ‘new normal’ and enable a safe return to the office?
The first in a series of webinars dedicated to answering this and many other questions surrounding successful social distancing measures in the workplace.
In this webinar, we will discuss the following key topics:
- Where are we in our current climate, how this is effecting work and why it’s important we get our workforces back into the office.
- Understanding the consequences if this return is not managed correctly.
- Through technology integration, more control over space, capacity, sanitization, flexibility, contact tracing and more, getting back to our ‘new normal’ can be done safely and securely.
Amongst the insights you will gain from the webinar, discussion points will contain information on:
- Deploying a workspace scheduling system
- Controlling space, capacity, and density of the workplace
- Enabling effective workspace sanitization
- Delivering choice and flexibility to employees
- Tracing contacts of any employees showing symptoms
This webinar will give you the tools to enable a workforce expecting more flexibility in the way they work, and offices set to become more of a central place to meet and collaborate in.
Sales Director UKMEA
With over 20 years’ experience, Craig is passionate about the changes that are happening in workplace and technology, specifically around wellbeing and how innovative solutions being used to enable this change and deliver a true flexible work environment.