Bringing employees back into the office needs careful management so that they can follow ongoing government guidelines to socially distance and keep themselves safe. With a large part of the workforce looking to reduce commute times and work more flexibly, the new normal office will become a place to collaborate and meet with clients, so how desks, workspaces, and sanitization are overseen will change significantly.
A strong technology-based solution is the only way to effectively manage your workspace and employees in a post-COVID-19 climate.
In this webinar, we will delve into the following topics:
- The impact of a strong technology-led solution in our transformation to the ‘new normal’.
- The long-term investment in technology.
- Workplace scheduling software to enable us to return to the office.
And we will discuss how workspace scheduling technology can help you with:
- Reducing workspace density to meet social distancing requirements.
- Controlling space and capacity through the reduction of desk booking capacity.
- Effective workspace sanitization after the use of a desk and other equipment.
- Office contact tracing to record workspace usage.
Customer Operations Director UKMEA
With over 10 years’ experience in workspace technology, John is heads up the onboarding, product expert and customer success teams in the UK, ensuring a great experience for our customers. With a background in computer science, technical consultancy and project delivery, coupled with his passion for technology and innovation he helps customers solve their biggest workspace challenges now and for the future.