The desk booking screen arrives with the flat down cable connected and the desk side mount attached. If you wish to install the device to a wall or partition, you may need to replace the mounting plate and cable.
To fix the Desk Booking Screen to a partition or wall you will need:
- v3 Desk Booking Screen and ‘flat-down’ USB cable.
- ACCE13 v3 desk booking screen Wall / Partition Mount (purchased separately).
- Screws (recommended) or Adhesive pad.
- To remove the mounting plate you need a plastic pry tool.
How to remove and replace the mounting plate
There are six small clip points around the device that holds the mount in place. Four of the clips are located under the four holes in the back of the mount, the remaining two clips are along the long edge directly opposite the marked holes. Do not attempt to remove the mount by putting anything in the holes!
- Firmly squeeze two corners together with your fingers to create a gap between the mounting plate and screen.
- Insert a plastic pry tool close to the clip points and gently ease the mounting plate from the screen.
- Feed the cable through the ACCE13 v3 desk booking screen Wall / Partition Mount then fix the mount to the wall using screws (recommended) or an adhesive pad.
- Once the mount has been fixed to the wall, clip the desk booking screen into the mount.
Important information about the ‘flat-down’ USB cable
The supplied flat cable cannot bend through 180° to enter a hole into the wall directly behind the screen or to go over the top of a partition, however, you can bend the cable 90° to enter a hole in line with the bottom edge of the screen.