If your organization requires authentication to carry out actions on the meeting room screens you must register before you can make your first booking to activate your RFID card. This only needs to be done once per unique card. You need a PIN to register and activate a card.
How to generate a PIN from the meeting room screen
- Walk up to any Condeco meeting room screen and select an available (GREEN) time-slot in the future and tap CONFIRM.
- On the Enter PIN or swipe card below screen, tap REGISTER
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and the first part of your email address. Tap the down arrow next to Please select… and select the domain name of your email address. Tap REGISTER.
- Check your mailbox for the registration email and click Complete Registration. This generates a PIN that is sent to you by email.
- Check your mailbox for the second email containing your PIN and make a note of it. You will need the PIN to activate your card at a meeting room screen.