Some or all of the following issues may be experienced when the NTP connection fails.
- Meeting room or desk screen shows an incorrect date.
- Screen does not function.
- Network logs show IP connection failures for screens.
Why did this happen?
It is possible that IP addresses added to your denylist were previously used to route spam through some of the servers that make up the NTP pool.
What to check
- Compare the IP address failures in the network logs with the IP addresses in the NTP pool.
- Remove any IP address of NTP servers in the pool.ntp.org list from your denylist.
Back to Need help?
Thanks for your feedback.