When configuring Condeco meeting room screens with an Exchange implementation, we recommend the following checks to ensure a successful integration.
Validate IP Allowlist
Check Domain allowlist for a list of qualified domains that must be allowed.
Validate authorization type
- Sign in to the Condeco Device Hub.
- Click Calendar Settings in the left icon bar.
- For Authentication, select as appropriate for your Exchange environment:
- Microsoft 365 connection: select OAuth.
- On-premise Exchange installation: select either Basic/Negotiate or NTLM.
- On Exchange, check the EWSMaxSubscriptions and Max concurrent connection limit.
- When using Impersonation, check the service account has a separate budget for the following policy parameters:
- Max concurrent connection limit.
- Refer to EWS throttling in Exchange from Microsoft: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/client-developer/exchange-web-services/ews-throttling-in-exchange
- Check availability of Condeco screen licenses.
Back to Need help?
Thanks for your feedback.