Before you start
If you have existing screens in place, check you have completed Setting up existing meeting room screens before proceeding.
How to enable OAuth for your calendar service
- Sign in to the Screen Manager Admin portal.
- Click the Calendar Settings icon in the left icon bar.
- Click the Microsoft Exchange calendar service to display the settings.
- Enter the URL for your Microsoft 365 calendar.
- In the Authentication section, select OAuth and click Save.
Next step for new meeting room screens
Once OAuth authentication is enabled for your calendar service, new meeting room screens will automatically have OAuth enabled. All that is needed is for each new screen to be activated and authenticated. See Authenticating a meeting room screen for OAuth.