Connecting to the Wi-Fi network
- From the Admin Menu tap WIFI.
- The device searches for Wi-Fi networks.
- Tap the Wi-Fi network from the list and the device will attempt to connect. See below to manually enter the network details.
- A successful connection is displayed showing the signal strength and security type (WPA2 or PEAP).
- For WPA2 secured Wi-Fi networks tap Tap to enter WiFI password.
- For PEAP secured Wi-Fi networks tap Tap to enter user name.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password and tap the ‘enter’ button in the blue circle to connect.
Connect to a hidden network
To connect to a hidden network, enter the details manually.
- Tap Add WiFi network manually from the top of the list of available Wi-Fi networks.
- Enter the network SSID and tap the ‘enter’ button in the blue circle.
- Tap Tap to enter WiFi password.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password and tap the ‘enter’ button in the blue circle.
- Enter the network BSSID and tap the ‘enter’ button in the blue circle.
- The device attempts to connect to the network and confirms when successful.
Thanks for your feedback.