Condeco’s Smart Calendar and Outlook Add-in enable Condeco meeting space bookings to be created directly from a Microsoft Outlook calendar appointment. It is designed for customers using Condeco alongside Microsoft Outlook 365.
Review Smart Calendar Prerequisites and compatibility requirements.
Condeco’s Smart Calendar and Outlook Add-in
- Book meeting spaces from Outlook calendars.
- Maintains booking requirements if an appointment is moved to a new time, and automatically finds suitable alternative meeting spaces.
- Supports recurring meetings and automatically selects alternative meeting spaces if the chosen space is not available on all dates.
- Integration with video rooms such as Teams and Zoom.
- Outlook delegates can book meeting spaces on behalf of the primary user.
The Smart Calendar service uses Microsoft Graph to receive notifications from user calendars and only processes the specific data required for a booking, such as the date, time, subject, and meeting attendees. Condeco customers have full control of which calendars send notifications and additionally, each user must provide explicit consent via the add-in before Smart Calendar can subscribe to their calendar.