Condeco’s Desk Booking Screens are installed at workspaces, providing up-to-date information about workspace status and availability. The touchscreen device incorporates an LED light, visible from a distance, indicating workspace availability. Make a booking, check-in, or release a booking by touching an RFID card to the device or entering a PIN. The LCD color screen displays the workspace name and any booking details. The screens work with the Condeco workspace booking application and the Condeco mobile app.
Review the Technical Requirements of the Condeco v3 Desk Booking Screen.
Condeco v3 Desk Booking Screen
- v3 Desk Booking Screens run Android OS.
- 640 × 360px color LCD touch display with LED status light, RFID card reader, and USB-C connector.
- Mount horizontally on desk edge or vertically on a wall.
- Make a booking, check-in, and release bookings from the screen.
- The screen displays space availability, booking information and indicates Wi-Fi signal strength.
- View device status’ and restart remotely from the Condeco Screen Manager.
- Works with Condeco’s workspace booking software and mobile app.