Creating a G Suite calendar, a building, and a room (resource).
Create a calendar
- Go to https://admin.google.com/ and log in with your super admin credentials.
- From the Admin Console click Apps.
- Click Google Workspace and click Calendar to open Settings for Calendar.
- Click Resources.
Add a building
- Click Add building then click the yellow circle with a + sign.
- Enter an ID and Name for the building.
- Enter the floor where the room is located.
- Click Add Building.
Add rooms (resource) to the building
- Click the drop-down menu on the navigation bar and select Resources.
- Select the building from the left tree.
- Click the yellow circle with a + sign to add a new resource.
- For the Category select Meeting space.
- Select the Building and Floor.
- Enter the Resource name, for example ‘Meeting Room A’.
- Enter the Capacity of the room and complete the remaining fields as required.
- Click Add Resource.
- Click the new room to view the resource details and make a note of the Resource email as you will need it when you link the room to Condeco Screens.
Need more help with this?
Thanks for your feedback.