Microsoft 365 integration (formally Smart Calendar)
To install the Condeco app for Teams centrally for your organization, upload the app from your Microsoft Teams Admin Center and review and accept the required permissions on behalf of your organization. The permissions to review and accept are for both Microsoft Graph and SSO. When uploaded the Condeco app for Teams is available for your users to add to their Microsoft Teams chats and channels.
How to install the Condeco app for Teams centrally for your organization
- Open the Teams Admin Center – admin.teams.microsoft.com
- Click the Teams apps menu to view the options and select Manage apps.
- Search for ‘Condeco’ and upload the app.
- When uploaded, from the Permissions tab click the Review permissions button under the Org-wide permissions section.
- Select the admin account you wish to use to approve the permissions.
- Review the permissions for Microsoft Graph and SSO and click Accept.
When the Condeco app for Teams is uploaded and permissions granted, your users can seamlessly add the app to their Teams chats, channels, and meetings. From Microsoft Teams on a desktop, the Condeco app for Teams is available from Apps > Built for your org. From the Microsoft Teams mobile app, the Condeco app for Teams is available from the More or three dots button.
How to use the Condeco app for Teams
- Guides for your users are available here