You can make the following changes to resources in bulk from Resource Management:
- Set meeting spaces to reduced capacity or back to normal capacity.
- Assign a workspace type to meeting spaces or personal spaces.
- Set the status of meeting spaces or personal spaces to open or closed.
- Enable or disable the QR code.
- Assign a vendor for personal spaces.
- Schedule cleaning for personal spaces
How to make changes to resources in bulk
Sign in to Condeco as an administrator and follow the steps to make changes to resources in bulk.
- Navigate to Application Setup then Resources.
- Select Personal spaces or Meeting space for the Resource Type as appropriate.
- Select a Location from the drop-down list.
- Filter the list of resources as required by choosing options from the remaining drop-down lists.
- Click the check box at the top of the list to select all resources, or select resources individually.
- When at least one resource is selected, the bulk action buttons appear above the list.
- Click the relevant action button and follow the on-screen instructions.
Thanks for your feedback.