Tap the Profile button to view or change the default location and group used by the mobile app when searching for available personal spaces (B & C) and meeting spaces (E), log out of the app (F), and view your Condeco URL (A) and app version (G).
- Choose the default locations and groups used by the Condeco mobile app
- Logout of the Condeco mobile app
- Check your Condeco URL and the app version
Default location and group
You can change the defaults used by the Condeco mobile app when searching for available meeting spaces and personal spaces.
From the Today screen, tap Profile to show and edit your default settings. Tap the options to make your selections and tap Save when done.
- Personal spaces: Choose the default location (B) and group (C) to search.
- Meeting spaces: Choose the default location (E) to search.
Check your Condeco URL and the app version
- The Condeco URL for your organization is shown at the top of the Profile screen (A).
- The version of the Condeco mobile app you are using is shown at the bottom of the Profile screen (G).
From the Today screen, tap Profile to open the Profile screen and tap Log out (F).