The Condeco mobile app is only available through the Apple App store and the Google Play store.
Users in countries that do not allow access to the Apple App store and/or the Google Play store may not be able to download the Condeco mobile app.
Tap the appropriate link below from your mobile device or search for ‘Condeco’ in either the Play Store or App Store to find the Condeco app:
- The first time you launch the Condeco mobile app, you are prompted to enter your Condeco URL. This is the same URL as your Condeco webpage and is in the format yourcompany.condecosoftware.com.
- Tap Continue.
- Depending on your organization’s configuration, you are prompted to enter either your username and password or your email address:
Username and password: enter your credentials and tap Continue to open Condeco.
Email address: Enter your email address and follow the steps to authenticate via a Magic link sent to your email account
- Review the The app uses background location access message and tap OK.
- Tap to allow or deny access to your device’s location. It is important to allow access (even when the app is not in use) if proximity-based check-in is configured for your location.
- If your default location and group are not already set in your Condeco user profile, you are prompted to set them now. Tap each field to select the default search location(s) and group(s) for personal spaces and/or meeting spaces. Tap Save when done.
- Once signed in and location/group defaults are set, the Today screen is displayed.