The Condeco mobile app is only available through the Apple App store and the Google Play store.
Users in countries that do not allow access to the Apple App store and/or the Google Play store may not be able to download the Condeco mobile app.
Download the Condeco mobile app
Tap the appropriate link below from your mobile device or search for ‘Condeco’ in either the Play Store or App Store to find the Condeco app:
- Condeco mobile app for Android from the Play Store
- Condeco mobile app for iOS (iPhone only) from the Apple App Store
How to start the Condeco mobile app
If you previously logged out or haven’t used the app in a while, follow the steps below to sign in and authenticate.
- Tap the Condeco icon to launch the app.
- Enter your organization’s Condeco URL. This is the same URL as your Condeco webpage and is in the format yourcompany.condecosoftware.com.
- Tap Continue.
- Depending on your organization’s configuration, you are prompted to either enter your username and password or enter your email address:
- Username and password: enter your credentials and tap Continue to open Condeco.
- Email address: Enter your email address and follow the steps to authenticate via a magic link sent to your email account. Learn more
- Once authenticated, you may be prompted to allow Condeco access to your device location. Follow the prompts on your device to allow Condeco access to the device location all of the time.
- If your default location and group are not already set in your Condeco user profile, you are prompted to set them now. Tap each field to select the default search location(s) and group(s) for personal spaces and/or meeting spaces. Tap Save when done.
- Once your location preferences are set, the Today screen opens showing you where you are working today.