To control the number of employees arriving at the office at the same time, your organization may have set staggered arrival times for different groups. The allowed period for arrival and check-in is displayed on the personal space booking. Failure to check-in within the specified time period will cancel the booking.
You may also need to complete a self-certification before checking in to let your organization know that it is safe for you to be working in the office.
If your organization has enabled self-certification for your location, you must self-certify each day you are working in the office, before checking in.
- Tap Complete self-certification from the Today screen.
- Read the statements and indicate at the bottom if you agree or disagree.
- Agree: Tap I confirm that I have read and agree to all statements above then tap Continue. Your self-certification is confirmed and you can check-in.
- Disagree: Tap I do not agree to all statements above then tap Continue. Instructions from your organization will display. All your personal space bookings for the day are automatically canceled, regardless of workspace type.
The check-in process for your booked workspace depends on your organization’s configuration. Check-in may be automatic if geolocations are configured, or you may need to scan a QR code displayed at the workspace. See below for more information about checking in to your booking.
If your organization has stored the geolocation of your workplace in Condeco and QR code scanning is not enabled for the booked personal space, you are automatically checked in when your mobile device is within the vicinity of your workplace.
If self-certification is enabled at your organization, you must self-certify prior to reaching the vicinity of the office, and Condeco recommends self-certifying before leaving home. You are only checked in automatically if you have already agreed to the conditions of the self-certification.
*The location details from a mobile device are not shared to Condeco cloud and are not stored.
Check-in using the mobile app
If you are required to check-in, the Check in now button is displayed on the Today and Your bookings screens when the current date and time is within the allowed check-in period. Depending on your organization’s setup, if you make a booking for the current day after the check-in period has started, you may be automatically checked in.
Tap Check in now to check in to the personal space. If you do not check in within the allowed check-in period (if set), the booking is canceled.
Scan QR code to check-in
If QR code scanning is enabled for the personal space or meeting space you have booked, the Check-in button also displays a QR scan icon.
- If prompted, allow Condeco access to the device camera as follows, otherwise, skip to the next step.
You are now checked in to the personal space or meeting space.