How to book a personal space
- To start a new booking for a personal space tap Book (A) at the bottom of the screen.
- Your default location is displayed (B). Tap the options to select an alternative location.
- If not already selected tap Book a personal space.
- Book for a colleague: You can book for yourself or for a colleague (if enabled by your organization). Tap ‘Booking for yourself’ to toggle the option and search for a colleague you want to book the personal space for.
- Tap the workspace type you wish to book (C). Available options depend on your organization’s configuration.
- If you would like your workspace to be equipped with particular items such as dual monitors or a docking station, tap Attributes (D) and select your preferred options from the list (E). Tap Done. Available options depend on your organization’s configuration.
- Your default group (F) and floor (G) are selected. Tap to change the selections if required.
- Tap the date(s) on the calendar you wish to book (tap again to deselect). If your organization has configured monthly allowances, your remaining allowance is displayed at the top of the screen (H). Tap Search.
- Available workspaces are displayed as green icons on a floor plan and a star indicates workspaces equipped with the attributes you selected (J). Condeco automatically chooses a workspace but you can move around the floor plan and tap any available workspace. Tap List (K) to show available personal spaces in a list with the best matches displayed first. If attributes are selected, personal spaces meeting the requirements are indicated with a star.
- When you’ve made your selection tap Book now.
Good to know
- The ‘Book a personal space’ option is only visible if your organization has configured bookable personal spaces in Condeco and you have the relevant access to make bookings.
- Available workspace types and attributes depend on your organization’s configuration.
- If multiple dates are selected for the search, only personal spaces accommodating all dates are shown.
- If attributes are selected and no available workspace meets the requirements, Condeco will ask if you wish to proceed or go back and change the selected attributes.
- Booking a personal workspace (such as a desk) automatically changes your status to ‘in the office’ for the date of the booking, however, canceling the booking does not automatically change your status and you will continue to show as ‘in the office’ until you choose another status.
- If the Book now box is in the way of the floor plan, swipe down on the box to minimize it on the screen.
Thanks for your feedback.