Book a personal space is displayed on the New booking screen if your organization has configured bookable personal spaces in Condeco and you have the relevant access to make bookings.
How to book a personal space
- To make a new booking, tap the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- On the New booking screen, select an alternative location if required.
- From Book a personal space you can book for yourself or for a colleague. Tap Booking for yourself to toggle the option and search for a colleague you wish to book the personal space for.
- Tap the workspace type to search for.
- Tap Attributes to select any specific options for the personal space then tap the back arrow to return to the booking screen.
- Tap Continue to display the calendar.
- Above the calendar you can select a different group and/or floor if required.
- Tap the date(s) you wish to book (tap again to deselect). If your organization has configured monthly allowances, your remaining allowance is displayed at the top of the screen. Tap Search.
- Search results are initially displayed on a floor plan. If attributes are selected and no available personal spaces meet the requirements, you are asked if you wish to proceed and book one of the personal spaces offered, or go back and change the selected attributes. If attributes are selected, personal spaces meeting the requirements are indicated with a star.
- Tap the List tab to display the search results in a list with the best matches displayed first. If attributes are selected, personal spaces meeting the requirements are indicated with a star.
- If multiple dates are selected, only personal spaces accommodating all dates are shown. Tap a personal space from the search results on either the floor plan or list then tap Book now.
- Tap Book now again to confirm the booking.
- The Bookings screen opens and displays your booking(s).
Thanks for your feedback.