From the Condeco mobile app, you can find and book a meeting space that accommodates a specific number of attendees and provides specific attributes, such as a Teams enabled room or a whiteboard, etc. Open the booking form on the Condeco web app to enter the names of the attendees, request services and equipment, or request changes to the room layout, etc. If the booked meeting space offers services, you can click the link in the services email to go directly to the booking form and make your choices.
Good to know
- Book a meeting space is only displayed on the New booking screen if your organization has configured bookable meeting spaces in Condeco and you have the relevant access to make bookings.
- The meeting space search from the mobile app searches all groups you have access to for available meeting spaces.
How to book a meeting space
- To make a new booking, tap the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- On the New booking screen, select an alternative location if required.
- Tap Book a meeting space to expand the section.
- Tap the workspace type to search for.
- Tap Attributes to select any specific options for the meeting space then tap the back arrow to return to the booking screen.
- Tap Continue.
- Select the Start and End date and time for the booking and enter the number of Attendees. Tap Search.
- The results initially appear in a list. At the top of the list, you can select a specific floor and change the sort order. If you know the name of the meeting space that you wish to book, enter its name in the search field. Tap Calendar to see each meeting space availability on a calendar (use the left/right arrows to view different meeting spaces).
- On the List view, tap Info to show details of the meeting space. From here you can also view a photo of the meeting space and see its location on a floorplan.
- Tap Book now or Request to book or request a meeting space respectively, and enter a title for the meeting.
- Book now (self-managed spaces): The meeting space booking is confirmed.
- Request (managed spaces): The meeting space booking is requested.
- Click OK. The Bookings screen opens and displays your booking(s).