SCIM API supported features and limitations
Our SCIM integration supports SCIM version 2.0 and is certified for Azure Active Directory and Okta.
The Condeco SCIM API supports the following provisioning actions:
- Create users
- Delete users
- Update user attributes
- Add a group
- Remove a group
- Update Groups attributes
- Add/remove users to/from a group
The Condeco SCIM API has the following limitations:
- On-premise AD does not work with the SCIM API. Only SCIM-compatible clients such as Azure AD and Okta can utilize it.
- All users are created in Condeco as standard non-admin users.
- The Condeco application does not support multi-valued properties.
- Automatic user/group provisioning is only supported for Azure AD and Okta.
- The following optional features are not currently supported:
- Sorting and Logical filter ‘NOT’.
- Bulk endpoints (…/bulk ).
- ‘ExternalId’ is a fixed user attribute and cannot be updated.
- Nested groups (group inside group) are not supported.
- ‘ExternalId’ is a fixed group attribute and cannot be updated.
- ‘Get group’ endpoint does not return the member list.
- Child attribute filtering is not supported for multi-valued attributes such as ‘Emails’ and ‘PhoneNumbers’ for ‘Get User’ endpoint with the filtering parameter ‘excludedattributes/attributes’.
- To update the group attribute ‘displayName’ only, the ‘replace’ operation can be used with the ‘Patch Group’ endpoint.
- ‘Get User’ and ‘Get Group’ endpoints do not support filter by meta-attributes like ‘createddate/modifieddate’.
Thanks for your feedback.