The following existing configurations are supported for migration.
Scenario 1 – Condeco customers with Forms users created by Condeco.
- Choose Forms as the user type.
- Push existing users as new users via the SCIM “CreateUser“ endpoint. Once done, only SCIM can sync/map the user internally.
Once complete the users are available via the SCIM API to perform actions such as get, update, delete etc.
Scenario 2 – Condeco customers using SSO and the user source is Azure AD
- Choose SSO as the user type.
- Configure the SCIM application in Azure AD by following the “Admin Guide”, and start user provisioning.
- Once the initial sync is complete, all Azure AD users are synced/mapped internally with SCIM.
The Condeco user record now synchronizes automatically with the Azure AD user record.
Scenario 3 – Condeco customers using SSO and the user source is Azure AD, but users registered for Condeco via the Condeco Self Registration page.
For SSO users, each user account must have the associated Azure AD GUID stored in the Condeco user record. However, users who registered for Condeco via the Self Registration page, do not have the Azure AD GUID stored.
- Update your Condeco users with the related Azure AD GUID.
- Once the GUIDs are stored in Condeco, refer to Scenario 2.
The following scenarios are not supported for migration.
Under investigation – Scenario 4 – Condeco customers using SSO and the user source is Hybrid Azure AD.
Migration has not been tested with Hybrid Azure AD users.
Not supported – Scenario 5 – Condeco customers using SSO and the user source is HR feed (On-premise Active Directory)
Hosted AD does not support SCIM.