Click your name from the top menu to view and edit your personal details and your space preferences. Some options depend on your organization’s setup.
Default meeting reminder
Set the default amount of time before a meeting starts to send a reminder notification by email. Click the drop-down (A) and select the amount of time from the list. Click Save when done.
To set the default Requestor name for your meeting space bookings, start entering your colleague’s name in the Requestor field (B) and click to select when it appears. Click Save when done.
Meeting space booking delegates
A Condeco user can nominate up to 20 delegates via the Condeco web interface. A delegate can make changes to meeting space bookings on behalf of the organizer. Actions performed by delegates are logged for audit purposes.
- A delegate must have permission to access the group that manages the space in order to manage the booking.
- If your organization integrates Condeco with Microsoft Outlook your Condeco delegates must also be marked as delegates in Microsoft Outlook. Learn more
What can delegates do?
- Delegates can edit or delete your meeting space bookings.
- Delegates can see your meeting space bookings on the booking grids along with the booking status or booking type color-coding.
- Delegates do not receive email updates for your bookings.
- Delegates cannot start, end, or extend bookings from the meeting room screens.
How to add delegates
- Open Condeco and close the Today page.
- Click your name from the top menu bar to open your profile.
- Select the Additional Properties tab and start typing the delegate’s name in the Delegates box (C). Click to select when the name appears.
- Click Add another (D) to continue to add more delegates (up to 20).
- To delete a delegate click the Bin icon to the right of the name.
Alternatively, an administrator can add delegates from User Management.
Also on the Additional properties tab: Entering vehicle registrations