Meeting space Booking delegates
A Condeco user can nominate up to 20 delegates via the Condeco web interface. A delegate can make changes to meeting space bookings on behalf of the organizer. Actions performed by delegates are logged for audit purposes.
- A delegate must have permission to access the group that manages the workspace in order to manage the booking.
- If your organization integrates Condeco with Microsoft Outlook your Condeco delegates must also be marked as delegates in MS Outlook. Learn more
What can delegates do?
- Delegates can edit or delete your meeting space bookings.
- Delegates can see your meeting space bookings on the booking grids along with the booking status or booking type color-coding.
- Delegates do not receive email updates for your bookings.
- Delegates cannot start, end, or extend bookings from the meeting room screens.
How to add delegates
- Open Condeco and close the Today page.
- Click Profile at the top-right.
- Select the Additional Properties tab and start typing the delegate’s name in the Delegates box. Click to select when the name appears.
- Click Add another to continue to add more delegates (up to 20).
- To delete a delegate click the Bin icon to the right of the name.
Alternatively, an administrator can add delegates from User Management.