Check in to your booking to confirm the workspace is in use. If you do not check in within the required timeframe as defined by the group managing the personal space, your booking may be bumped. When a booking is bumped, the personal space is available for others to book.
You can check in to your personal space booking from the Condeco web app, the Condeco mobile app, or the Kiosk. However, if self-certification is required at the location or QR code check-in is required by the personal space, you must check in using the Condeco mobile app. Check-in may be automatic if the booking was made on the same day or proximity-based check-in is enabled.
If you release your booking or your booking is bumped, the personal space is released and available for others to book. However, your working status may continue to show you as in the office. If required, you can change your working status from the Today page using the web app or the Condeco mobile app.
The requirements for check-in, bump, and other booking rules, differ depending on your organization’s configuration and the group that manages the booked personal space.
Good to know
The following rules are defined by the group that manages the booked personal space and are decided and configured by your organization. Some or all may be enabled for the group.
- Check-in button: The option to check-in only appears when the booking reaches the check-in period as defined by the group.
- Check-in period: If set, you must check in to your booking within a specific timeframe as defined by the group.
- Check-in for the whole day: If AM/PM booking slots are available and you have booked both slots for the day, you may only need to check in once.
- Automatically check-in same day bookings: If set, when you book a personal space for the current day you are checked in automatically.
- Bump: If set, failure to check-in within the timeframe defined by the group, causes the booking to be bumped and the personal space is then available for others to book.
- Bump notifications: Warning notifications that a booking is about to be bumped or has been bumped can be sent by email. By default, the bump warning notification is sent 10 mins prior to the check-in period ending, however, this may have been modified for your organization.
The following settings are dependent on your organization’s configuration and all or some may not be available.
- Self-certification: If enabled for the location, check-in is automatic when you agree to the self-certification statement.
- QR code check-in: If enabled for the personal space, you must check in using the Condeco mobile app.
- Proximity-based check-in: If enabled for the location, you may be checked in automatically when you cross the geofence boundary of your workplace.