Search results for meeting spaces
The search results following the search for an available meeting space displays information about the available meeting spaces to help you make your choice.
- Meeting spaces (A): Click the name of the meeting space to show more details about the space in a popup window. View an overview of the space and an image of the meeting space and its location highlighted on a floorplan (if available), click the images to open full-size in your browser. Note that floorplans for meeting spaces are not interactive. Browse the tabs to find out more about the meeting space and the provided services.
- Workspace type (B): Shows the workspace type of the meeting space. Learn more
- Setup (C): The setup style for the space is displayed. The number in brackets indicates the maximum occupancy for the seating style. Click the drop-down to select an alternative seating plan for the space (if available). Note that changing the setup selection may add setup and clear-down times to the booking (the amount of time required before and after a booking for the service team to reconfigure the space).
- Location (D): Where the meeting space is located.
- Attributes (E): Attributes available with the meeting space are indicated with a tick. Hover your cursor over the acronyms to see the attribute names. Learn more
- Request or Book button (F): Self-managed spaces display Book and are booked immediately. Managed spaces display Request. Clicking Request sends a request to the administrator who confirms or rejects the booking. When the booking has been accepted or rejected, an email notification is sent to the requester. Learn more
- Exclusions (G): If the booking has recurrences and a meeting space is unavailable for all recurrences in the series, the number of exclusions are indicated on the search results page.
Thanks for your feedback.