Use Find a colleague to can see where a colleague plans to work on a specific date. If your colleague has a personal space booked, you can view its location on a floor plan.
How to find a colleague
- Select Find a colleague from the left-hand menu.
- Enter your colleague’s first and/or last name and select the date you wish to search.
- Click Find colleague and your colleague’s in-office status for the selected date is displayed under the search tool.
- If your colleague has a personal workspace booked on the selected date, a View button is displayed on the right. Click View to view the precise position of the workspace on the floor plan, indicated by a blue person icon.
- If you wish, click an available personal space on the floor plan to make a booking for yourself or someone else.
Good to know
- Work status: Unknown The status of colleagues who have chosen to hide their visibility is shown as Unknown in the Work status column.
- Hide your visibility To learn how to hide your visibility, see In-office schedule and visibility settings
- Which personal spaces are listed in the search results? If your colleague has a personal ‘workspace’ booked, such as a desk or office, (and they have not hidden their visibility) the location of the workspace is displayed. However, if they do not have a ‘workspace’ booked but have booked ‘other’ spaces such as a locker, parking space, or meeting space, the search results will show that they are in the office but the location of the resources is not displayed.
- ‘You do not have access to the group’ message is displayed The floor plan is only shown to users who have access to the group managing the personal space. If you do not have access to the group, a message is displayed.
- ‘View’ button is not displayed: The View button is only visible if your organization is using the Condeco booking solution for personal spaces and your colleague has an appropriate workspace booked on the selected date.
Thanks for your feedback.