IT Europa, the leading provider of strategic business intelligence, news and analysis on the European IT marketplace announced the finalists of the European Software Excellence Awards 2012. Finalists included Fujitsu, HP, ORACLE, SAP, Microsoft, Amazon and Condeco. The IT Europa European Excellence Awards recognise best practices in customer solutions by IT and software channels across Europe.
We are very proud to have made the last four in our first time entering this prestigious award.
-Paul Statham, Managing Director, Condeco
Condeco, the leading global provider of space booking and utilisation software has returned from its successful debut at IT Europa European Software Excellence Awards 2012, where they were announced as one of four finalists in the fiercely contested category ‘Unified Communications & Collaboration Solution’.
Paul Statham, Managing Director, Condeco said:
“We are very proud to have made the last four in our first time entering this prestigious award and look forward to submitting another entry next year.
The judges put particular emphasis on a business being able to demonstrate its dedication to the customer, impact on a customer’s business, good business practices, competitive client offerings and successful configuration, installation and ongoing service, so to make the final four on this criteria is quite an achievement for us our esteemed partner MITIE and for a major client of ours in Vodafone.”
A total of 36 companies from 14 European countries have made the finals. The winners were announced at the European Software Excellence 2012 Awards Dinner at the Grand Hyatt, Berlin on 1st March 2012. For further finalist information, visit: http://www.iteawards-software.com/finalists.
Pervez Gibbs, Head of Marketing and Simon Cohen, Global Channel Sales, were in attendance from Condeco.
Pervez Gibbs, Head of Marketing, said “We are very pleased to be in the last four of the Unified Communications & Collaboration category and very honoured to be mentioned as finalists in the same awards ceremony that included esteemed companies such as Fujitsu, HP, ORACLE, SAP, Microsoft and Amazon. It is real testament to the Condeco team’s hard work that has led to rapid growth and the acknowledgment that Condeco is experiencing at the moment.”
For more details and or to book a demonstration of any of the Condeco product range contact:
Matthew Shephard on +44 (0)20 7001 2055
Notes to editors:
- Condeco is a leading global specialist in workspace management, space booking and utilisation solutions including digital screens. The Condeco software suite enables multinational corporations to SMEs to manage all aspects of the workplace with ease and fluidity.
- The Condeco software solution incorporates desk booking, meeting room management software, digital signage, visitor management and event management. In addition, Condeco is multi-lingual and works across multiple times zones to enable bookings across the globe.
- The solution is flexible, fully scalable and enables organisations to maximise the potential of their real estate in order to reduce costs improve efficiency and encourage a greener workplace.
- The European Software Excellence 2012 Awards Dinner, was held on 1st March 2012 at the Grand Hyatt, Berlin.
- The awards evening will be held at the end of IT Europas premier ISV event, the European ISV Convention 2012, which is also being staged at the Grand Hyatt, Berlin on 1st March 2012. For further information visit: www.isvconvention.com
- Tel +44 (0)20 7001 2020
- For further information and images, please contact Mark Eltringham on 07970902115 or Pervez Gibbs, Head of Marketing at Condeco on 020 7001 2026 email@example.com