Condeco, the leading global provider of space booking and utilisation software has entered into a partnership with technology research and events specialist UNWIRED to sponsor a thirteen month series of international WORKTECH conference series on the future of work and the workplace.
The first event takes place in London on 14th and 15th November where delegates will join leading international experts to take part in interactive presentations on cutting edge topics such as cultural architecture, employee collaboration, productivity and wellbeing.
The London event is the 9th annual WORKTECH in the capital and takes place at the British Library where delegates will explore the latest thinking on the Future of Work, including Microsoft’s NEW Workplace Advantage and its execution across three new workplaces, other technological trends, the latest on BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), how to unlock an organisation’s IT assets, as well as suggesting tools and connections for innovation and productivity and much more.
The programme includes world class speakers Alan Moore, Author and Future Guru, John Williams, Author and Founder of Scanners Night, 6 Heads of Real Estate from leading organisations debating the Future of Work, and includes tours, case studies from Microsoft, Cisco, Zurich FS, Eversheds.
Over the coming thirteen months to the end of 2013, Condeco will be sponsoring WORTECH events in the Netherlands, New York, Mumbai or Dubai (tbc), Melbourne, Singapore, California, Helsinki and Paris. Condeco is a well known and established business in its key markets in the UK, USA and Australia but will use the international stage it has created with WORKTECH to develop and understand the latest thinking on workplace technology in its new and emerging markets.
To book for London or any of the subsequent events, go online atwww.unwired.eu.com, call 020 8977 8920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paul Statham, Managing Director at Condeco commented on the announcement, saying:
I’m delighted to be working alongside UNWIRED on this groundbreaking series of events that not only helps to engage with people around the world to discuss the latest trends in workplace technology but which also actively shapes the way organisations view their workplaces and contributes to their success as well as helping everybody to become more productive, enjoy work more and improve their wellbeing. We understand that these are concerns shared by organisations around the world, although how they manifest themselves in practice can vary at local level based on legislative, cultural, economic and other factors. Our partnership with WORKTECH will help us to develop our understanding and approach to each of these markets as well as enhancing our global perspective.
Notes to editors:
- Condeco is a leading global specialist in workspace management, space booking and utilisation solutions including digital screens. The Condeco software suite enables multinational corporations to SMEs to manage all aspects of the workplace with ease and fluidity.
- The Condeco software solution incorporates desk booking, meeting room management software, digital signage, visitor management and event management. In addition, Condeco is multi-lingual and works across multiple times zones to enable bookings across the globe. The solution is flexible, fully scalable and enables organisations to maximise the potential of their real estate in order to reduce costs improve efficiency and encourage a greener workplace.
- UNWIRED is a leading research and events company, looking at the impact that emerging technologies will have on work and the work place, the retail sector, and the property sector.
- UNWIRED organises cutting edge conferences, executive briefings, symposia and exhibitions. From WORKTECH to practical briefings on workplace sustainability, the future of wireless, and agile working, UNWIRED brings together senior professionals and thought leaders for unsurpassed learning and networking opportunities.
- For more information about Condeco contact
- For further information and images, please contact Mark Eltringham on 07970902115 or Pervez Gibbs, Head of Marketing at Condeco on 020 7001 2026 or email@example.com