If screen commissioning has been purchased the following must be in place prior to the Condeco engineer attending site.
- Screen mounting plates secured where the meeting room screens are to be located.
- Pre-terminated network cable with RJ45 connector at the screen. The terminating cable should be approx 20cm from the mounting plate entry to the connector.
- The network cable must be patched and operational on the network.
- The network connection must be capable of supplying Power over Ethernet (PoE) to the screen either from the switch or via an inline injector somewhere between the screen and the network switch. These should be in place and powered up.
- Access to the domains listed in Condeco Screen Manager Admin manual.
Thanks for your feedback.