Connect a meeting room screen to a Wi-Fi network, and set a static IP and/or proxy server if required.
Connect to a Wi-Fi network
- From the Admin Menu tap Network.
- Tap Use Wi-Fi network to enable.
- From the list, tap the Wi-Fi network you wish to connect to.
- Tap Enter the password and enter the password for the Wi-Fi network. Tap Connect.
Enable a static IP for Wi-Fi
- From the Wi-Fi setup screen, tap Advanced Options
- Tap Enable static IP to set a static IP address.
- Tap each option to enter the details for the static IP, then tap Connect.
Enable a proxy server for Wi-Fi
You can configure the v2 meeting room screens to use a simple unauthenticated HTTP/S proxy server for internet access.
- From the Wi-Fi setup screen, tap Advanced Options.
- Tap Enable proxy.
- Tap each option to enter the details for the proxy server, then tap Connect.
Thanks for your feedback.