Set up a location
- Sign in to the Condeco Self-Service Admin Portal
- Select Device Management from the left icon bar and ensure the appropriate calendar service is selected.
- Click Locations.
- Select the country.
- Enter the town or city.
- Enter the name of the site. This can be an overarching entity like a campus.
- Enter the building name.
- Enter the name of the floor. If you have more than one floor, press Add floor. Floors can be freely named, for example, “1” or “Ground floor”.
- Press Save to save the location, or Cancel to discard your changes and go back to Locations.
To edit a location:
- Click the location. You can filter the list by country and city.
- Make your edits and press Save.
Thanks for your feedback.