Create screen settings profiles to manage the behavior of screens linked to the profile. You can set the days of the week and time of day the screens are active; when users must authenticate; the time format; supported RFID card types; booking policy; privacy settings; etc.
Managing your Screen Settings Profiles
- Sign in to the Condeco Device Hub.
- Click the Device Management icon in the left navigation.
- Click Screen Settings to display the lists of screen settings profiles for desk booking screens and meeting room screens.
Room screen profiles are listed first followed by desk screen profiles and the default profiles are highlighted BLUE in the status columns.
Set the default profile
To change the default profile, click Set as default next to the profile you wish to make default.
Delete a profile
Click the bin icon to the right of a profile to delete it.
If you have several settings profiles, you can use the search box at the top of each list to quickly find the profile you wish to edit.
Rename a profile
- Click Next to open the settings page and edit if required:
- Scroll to the bottom of the Screen Settings page and click Save.