Before you can link Condeco to your Google Calendar you need to configure G Suite to allow API access to your resources. See G Suite configuration for Condeco
- Sign in to the Condeco Self-Service Admin Portal
- Click Calendar Settings in the left icon bar.
- Click Add Service.
- Select Google Calendar and click Next.
- Provide a name for the calendar service.
- Enter the email address for the calendar owner.
- Click Browse to locate and upload the Service account Google KeyFile in JSON format.
- Enter a passphrase and click OK.
- Click Save to save your progress.
Thanks for your feedback.