Set up a calendar service for your meeting room screens to connect to. This is the service that holds the meeting information for your rooms. When setting up a calendar service, you are providing the information necessary for each screen to communicate with the service. Follow the steps to set up a calendar service for Microsoft Exchange, configure OAuth and Teams integration (if required), and configure the calendar settings on the meeting room screen.
How to set up a calendar service for Microsoft Exchange
- Sign in to the Condeco Device Hub.
- Click Calendar Settings in the left icon bar.
- Click Add Service.
- Select Microsoft Exchange and click Next.
- Provide a name for the calendar service.
- Enter the Exchange Web Services (EWS) URL in the Calendar URL field.
- You can now choose to connect to the calendar service with a service account. Check “Use a service account” and then enter the service account mailbox.
- Select the Authentication method. Note: NTLM or Basic/Negotiate authentication should only be used for Exchange on-premise environments. For OAuth authentication see OAuth authentication for meeting room screens.
- If OAuth is selected, you can grant access to Condeco to start Microsoft Teams meetings. See Authorization for Microsoft Teams
- Click Save to save your progress.
How to configure the Exchange calendar settings on the meeting room screen
- From the Admin Menu on the meeting room screen, tap Calendar.
- Enter the Exchange Web Services URL.
- Enter the email address for the Exchange room.
- Enter the service account email address and password.