How to authenticate OAuth directly from the meeting room screen
To authenticate OAuth directly from the screen, you need:
- Security PIN for the meeting room screen to open the Admin menu.
- Microsoft 365 calendar URL and email address.
- A laptop/device with internet access.
How is it done?
Follow the steps below to authenticate your meeting room screen directly from the screen.
- On the meeting room screen, hold your finger on the clock located at the top right until you are prompted for the screen security PIN. Alternatively, swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal the screen security PIN entry page.
- Enter the PIN to display the Admin menu. Tap Calendar to open the Calendar Settings page.
- Enter the URL for your Microsoft 365 calendar and the calendar’s email address. Click Authenticate using OAuth.
- A URL and code are displayed.
- Open a web browser on your laptop/device and enter the URL displayed on the meeting room screen. When prompted, enter the Code displayed on the meeting room screen and click Next.
- Enter the Email address for the calendar displayed on the meeting room screen and click Next.
- Enter the Password for the calendar mailbox and click Sign in.
- If prompted, tick Consent and click Accept to provide the required access to the room calendar. By clicking ‘Accept’ you are agreeing the Exchange Web Service can access the mailbox, and sign in as the mailbox and read its profile. To learn more click ‘Terms of Service’ in the Permissions window.
- Once Microsoft confirms you have signed in to the OAuth application, close the Microsoft window.
- After successful authentication, the meeting room screen displays Authenticated.
Congratulations! OAuth is now enabled for your meeting room screen.
Thanks for your feedback.