The meeting room screens periodically check for updates and install when available. On occasion, it may be necessary to manually check for updates and this can be done by long-pressing the version number displayed at the bottom of the Admin menu on the screen.
Manually check for updates
- From the Admin Menu long-press the version information displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- The meeting room screen checks for updates.
- If an update is available, it is downloaded.
- Once downloaded, the update installs.
- After a successful update, or if no update is available, the Admin menu is displayed.