The Condeco Kiosk is a walk-up touch screen usually located in your front-of-house/reception area and/or on each floor of your workplace. From the Kiosk you can:
- Book a personal space for the same day.
- Check-in to a booked personal space.
- Release a booked personal space.
- Find a colleague.
- Manage your bookings.
Good to know
- You must be registered to use the Condeco web application to use the Kiosk.
- Depending on your organization’s configuration, you can book personal spaces for half or whole days.
- Personal spaces on the floor plan indicate their availability.
- Only personal spaces configured as the workspace type desk are visible on the Kiosk, no other workspace types are currently supported.
- Self-certification on the Kiosk is not supported.
- Booking allowances are honored by the Kiosk but the number of available slots is not displayed.
Thanks for your feedback.