Condeco’s booking solution for personal spaces is designed for single occupancy spaces and provides functionality to find and book workspaces for individual use. Any type of bookable space can be created in Condeco, including desks, lockers, and parking spaces. Searches can be filtered by the type of space and any ‘attributes’ available with the workspace, for example, a docking station or dual monitors. Personal spaces are displayed on floorplans and indicate availability. Find colleagues and book spaces nearby.
Condeco’s booking solution for personal spaces
Condeco’s booking solution for personal spaces provides the following functionality:
- Designed for single occupancy spaces.
- Find spaces and filter results by type of space and required attributes.
- Find a colleague and book a space nearby. (Users can enable/disable visibility in their profile).
- Make bookings for one or multiple dates using the web or mobile app and receive booking notifications by email.
- View workspace positions on a floor plan and make bookings from the floor plan.
- Workspaces on the floor plan indicate if they are available, closed, booked, or, awaiting cleaning.
- Book multiple workspace types for the same day, i.e. a desk, a locker, and a parking space.
- Check-in to bookings using the web, mobile app, by scanning a QR code, or automatically with proximity-based check-in (geolocations).
- Release bookings using the web or mobile app, or automatically if not checked in.
- View and manage bookings on a calendar grid.
- Use Groups to set booking rules for a collection of workspaces and to control who can book them.
- Set half-day (AM/PM) or full-day booking periods.
- Workspaces can be fixed to one user or bookable by many.
- Workspaces fixed to one user can be freed up for other bookings when appropriate.
- Define check-in periods and automatically free up spaces if they are not used.
- Enable or disable the check-in requirement.
- Mandate self-certification before check-in (limitations apply).
- Create zones so entire areas or groups of workspaces can be quickly closed or opened.
- Assign cleaning vendors to workspaces and create a cleaning workflow.
- Cleaning vendors can manage tasks from a dashboard.
- Limit the number of days per week a user can book workspaces managed by a particular group.
- Run contact tracing reports to find users who have been working in close contact (when a potential health risk is flagged) and automatically mandate remote working to prevent further contact with other users.
- Edit email notification templates as required.
In addition to the above, the following modules are included with Condeco’s personal space booking solution:
- Visitors: front of house administrators can manage booked-in and ad-hoc visitors.
- Reporting: run built-in reports or create your own, to analyze booking data.
- User management: set explicit permissions to groups of workspaces for specific users. Transfer all bookings from one user to another. Delete all bookings for a specific user.