Condeco supports Microsoft Intune policies, enabling you to strengthen security by creating policies to secure the data stored in the Condeco mobile app and control how Condeco is used. Intune policies can be applied to both your organizational mobile devices and employees’ BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) equipment.
You can also Pre-configure Condeco URL using Microsoft Intune
The Condeco mobile app stores data such as the names of colleagues; buildings; locations; meeting information, etc. You can create Intune policies to add another level of protection for this data. For example, create Intune policies to:
- Apply a PIN to the Condeco app that must be entered when launching the app.
- Encrypt data stored in the Condeco app.
- Remotely wipe data from the Condeco app.
- Disable screenshots and recording functionality when using the Condeco app.
- Disable copy/paste functions when using the Condeco app.
- Remotely deploy the Condeco app to multiple devices.
Prerequisites and requirements
Microsoft Intune support is not enabled by default. Contact Condeco Support to enable it for Condeco in your organization.
- Available for Condeco Cloud only (update 29 April 2021 or later).
- Compatible with the unified Condeco mobile app only (launched June 2021).
BundleID and PackageID
Use the following unique identifiers for the Condeco app:
- BundleID for iOS:
- PackageID for Android:
About Microsoft Intune
Microsoft Intune is a cloud-based service that gives organizations control over mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM) and helps manage access to corporate apps, data, and resources. With Intune, organizations can manage how mobile devices are used and enforce policies to control applications and data.
Users securely access corporate apps through the Microsoft Company Portal app, available for both iOS and Android.
Read more about Intune at Microsoft https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/intune/fundamentals/what-is-intune