Upload floor plans to enhance the personal space booking experience. Users can view personal space locations and availability on a floor plan from the web application and on the mobile app.
Good to know
- The floor plan images must be either JPEG or PNG format.
- The recommended maximum resolution is 1080×1920.
- For best performance, the file should not exceed 2mb.
- The file name must not contain any special characters or spaces.
How to upload and configure floor plans
- Navigate to Application Setup then Floor Plans.
- Select the Country, Resource Type, Location, and Floor for the floor plan you are uploading.
- Click Choose File and select your PNG or JPEG floor plan image.
- Click Upload. Any existing floor plan is replaced with the uploaded image.
- The floor plan image is displayed (replacing any existing image) and any groups located on the floor are listed under Unpositioned Groups on the left.
- Click and drag a group onto the floor plan and drop it at its location.
Watch a video to see how to drag groups onto the floor plan:
- Click Add / Edit in the group box.
- Make sure Web is selected for the Upload a plan for option.
- Click Choose File to select your image and click Upload.
- Click and drag the unpositioned spaces (green circles) from the left and drop them at their locations.
Watch a video to see how to upload a floor plan and position resources:
- Go back to the master floor plan and continue to drag groups to their locations, upload your images and position the spaces at their locations.
When searching for a space, personal spaces positioned on a floor plan display the Floor plan button in the search results.