Once you have created a group you can configure it to manage your spaces.
Booking types for meeting spaces
There are three booking types for meeting spaces groups. The group type is configured in Edit Name/Deployment once a group has been created and saved.
|Managed group||Meeting spaces requiring approval on booking. The user requests a specific meeting space and the administrator must approve or reject the request.|
|Blind managed group||Specific meeting spaces cannot be selected by users. The user selects requirements for a meeting on the booking form and submits a request. The administrator allocates the meeting space.|
|Self-managed group||Meeting spaces bookable on a first-come-first-served basis. No approval required.|
How to configure a group to manage meeting spaces
- Navigate to Application Setup > Groups.
- Click Specify a country and select the country which holds the group (already selected if you only have one).
- Click Specify a Group and select the group to manage the meeting spaces.
- Click Select a resource type and select Meeting spaces.
- Choose an option from the Select an action menu:
Thanks for your feedback.