Once you have created a group you can configure it to manage resources.
How to configure a group to manage personal spaces
Configure the booking rules for your personal space group here. You can set the check-in window, advanced booking period, the maximum number of slots a group is allowed to book (allowances), set check-in and bump times and warnings, etc. You can also apply different booking rules for users who do not have the group set as their default.
- Navigate to Application Setup > Groups.
- Click Specify a country and select the country which holds the group.
- Click Specify a Group and select the group to manage the personal spaces.
- Click Select a resource type and select Personal spaces.
- Choose an option from the Select an action menu.