To enable the cleaning vendor workflow for personal spaces, the personal spaces must have a vendor assigned. Learn how to create vendors here and then follow the steps below to assign a vendor to a personal space.
How to assign a vendor to personal spaces
- Navigate to Application Setup > Resources.
- Select the Country.
- Click Resource Type > Personal spaces.
- Select the Location to display a list of personal spaces at the location. Optionally results can be filtered by Group, Floor, and Workspace type.
- Select the individual personal spaces to assign to the vendor or tick the box at the top of the list to select all.
- Click Vendor assignment. The Vendor assignment button only appears once a location is selected, and is greyed out until one or more personal spaces are selected.
- Select the vendor and click Confirm. Any existing tasks for the personal spaces will be reassigned to the new vendor.
More about cleaning vendors and cleaning services
Learn about cleaning vendors and the Vendor Dashboard in the Condeco Admin and User Guide