Attributes for personal spaces are fully customizable by yourselves and you can create as many as you need.
Group attributes for personal spaces into ‘sections’ and make each section either multi-select or single select. Add the attributes to your workspace types and when creating individual personal space resources, you can select from the multi or single selection sections, depending on what is available with the personal space.
For example: A workspace type of ‘Desks’ might include different docking station models but only one model is available with each individual personal space, so these are added to a single-select section called ‘Docking stations’. That same individual personal space might provide both a height-adjustable desk and a high stool, so these are added to a multi-select section called ‘Desk options’.
When you create a personal space resource and set the workspace type as ‘Desks’, the ‘Docking stations’ and ‘Desk options’ sections are displayed, allowing you to select precisely the attributes the personal space resource offers.
How to create attributes for personal spaces
- Navigate to Application Setup > Meta admin.
- Select the Personal space attributes section from the list.
- Click the Sections tab and click Add section or click Edit to amend an existing section.
- Enter a name for the Section and choose either Allows multi-select or Single select only.
Allows multi-select: Select to enable more than one attribute in a section to be set for an individual personal space resource, for example, a desk may include both a height adjustable desk and a high stool.
Single select only: Select to ensure only one attribute in the section can be set for a personal space resource, for example, only one type of docking station or one size of monitor may be provided on a desk.
- Click Save and continue adding Sections as needed.
- Once your Sections are created, click the Attributes tab.
- Click Add attribute to start creating attributes.
- Enter a name for the Attribute and select the appropriate Section to group it in from the list. Click Save and continue adding Attributes as needed.
Attributes must be added to the relevant Workspace type before they can be selected as an available option for a personal space.