Open the Power Query Editor
Depending on your Power BI version, click Edit Queries or Transform Data from the home ribbon.
The Power Query Editor window will open.
Change the data source to read your Azure table storage
Once you have completed the following for the Booking query, repeat the steps for the Booking vs Time query.
- Select the Booking query from the Queries list on the left and select Source from APPLIED STEPS on the right.
- Delete the entire Excel.workbook command from the formula bar.
- Enter your Azure table storage source in the formula bar, in the format:
Replace [https://myazuretables] with the URL for your data.
- The first time you follow these steps you will see “Please specify how to connect” in a yellow banner:
- Repeat the steps above for the Bookings vs Time query.
Once the steps have been completed for both queries, continue to the next topic to load columns in the Azure table.