To access the Condeco API collection you must register.
How to register and activate the subscription
- Visit either the Partners/Developers site or Customers (UAT and Prod) as appropriate to register for a portal account.
- Complete the form to create a new account and password.
- Click the verification link sent to your email address to verify your account.
- Once verified, share the email address used for registration with the Condeco support team or your Condeco Account Manager.
- The Condeco support team will verify the account and grant access to the API.
- Once the subscription keys have been assigned and your subscription is active, you are sent a confirmation email.
You can now sign in to the portal using the account details set above. The ‘Subscription Key’ is found in your ‘User profile’.
Click the ‘Explore the API’ tab on the portal home page to start testing the API service. Test endpoints directly on the portal or use tools such as Postman.
For the value of Ocp-Apim-Subscription-Key, use the Subscription Key.
Follow the Authentication steps to generate the Bearer token value.