The Visitors home page is generally used by front-of-desk teams to manage visitors from outside of the organization who are expected to enter your workplace to attend a meeting.
All external visitors added to a meeting space booking can be viewed on the Visitors home page. Visitors without a booking can also be added.
All visitors for the current week are listed in the Arrival section. Both you and the front-of-house team will see this list. From here you can:
- Click a visitor’s name to edit/add details.
- Delete the visitor by clicking the Bin Icon
Displays a list of all your added contacts. Click a name of a contact to edit their details.
Add a Visitor (walk-in visitor)
Your visitors can be manually added from the Visitors’ home page. This is useful for visitors who are not attending a meeting but are entering the building for ad hoc visits. You can also add visitors who are attending a meeting but were not added to the attendees’ list when the booking was made.
- Enter the visitor’s details and the location they will visit.
- Select the arrival date and time.
- Tick Save to Contacts if required.
- Click Add to inform the front-of-house team about the visitor.
- Click Advanced to open the Visitor Details page.
To open the Visitor Details page, click Advanced in the Add a visitor box on the Visitors Home page or click New visitor from the Your visitors page, to open the Visitor Details page.
- Enter more details about the visitor.
- Change the person the visitor is meeting.
- Select the purpose for the visit – either Internal or External visitor.
- Set a departure date if the visitor is visiting for multiple days. You can set a maximum of 30 consecutive days for the visitor and tick to include weekends if relevant.
- To add the visitor to an existing meeting, type the meeting title or host in the Meeting field, then select the meeting from the list.
- Request to be notified by email when the visitor arrives.
- Request a directions email is sent to the visitor.
- Issue a Pass Type.
- Add a picture of the visitor. You must grant access to your camera to use this function.
- Add notes.