About Vendors and Vendor contacts
- A Vendor is a group or company supplying items or services and is assigned to one or more locations in your organization.
- A Vendor Contact is a user who monitors the Vendor dashboard and provides the service.
Your organization may manage any or all of the following services with Condeco:
- AV services (monitoring/recording meetings, etc.)
- Catering services
- Equipment (laptops, hubs, gym/wellbeing equipment, etc.)
- Personal space cleaning services
- Seating arrangements and layouts for meeting spaces
- Supplies (stationery, etc.)
The Vendor dashboards
When services are requested with meeting space bookings (or automatically by a workflow) tasks are created for the Vendor company assigned to the location. The tasks are monitored on the Vendor dashboard by users logged in with Vendor Contact accounts. The Vendor dashboard displays the status of tasks and when they need to be done. Admin-enabled vendor contact accounts can plan and manage tasks from the dashboard by changing the task status and assigning tasks to specific vendor contacts.
When you log into Condeco with a vendor contact account, the Vendor dashboard is displayed instead of the Condeco web application.
Depending on the services you (the vendor contact) provide, either the dashboard to manage service requests for meeting spaces, or the cleaning vendor dashboard for personal spaces, is displayed. Your dashboard will only display the service items you provide. If you provide services for both meeting spaces and personal spaces, click the Resource Type drop-down to switch between the dashboards.