Troubleshooting FAQ for Condeco Outlook add-in
What is my Provider URL?
Your Provider URL is the URL you use to access the Condeco web application. For example, if your URL is https://example.condecosoftware.com then your Provider URL would be example.condecosoftware.com. Don’t enter ‘https://’ before the URL or enter any text after the ‘.com’.
I get a message saying that I do not have a valid Condeco subscription.
- Check that you have entered your Provider URL correctly. Remove the ‘https://’ and anything entered after ‘.com’.
- Check your organization has the minimum requirements. It could be that your version of Condeco needs updating.
I didn’t receive my activation email.
- Make sure you have a valid Condeco account and that the email address you are using in Outlook matches the email address in your profile on Condeco.
- Check that the email has not gone into a junk folder or ‘other’ view in Outlook.
I don’t see the meeting spaces that I expect to see.
The Condeco Outlook add-in will only find Condeco meeting spaces or Exchange rooms, depending on the choice made by your organization and subsequently configured by Condeco.
I received a rejection email from the meeting space.
- It is possible that the meeting space was booked by someone else after the search results were displayed and before you have completed the booking. Close the add-in and re-open it to perform a new search.
- If you’re adding multiple meeting spaces, make sure you didn’t change the date or time after you added your first meeting space. The add-in does not check the availability of any meeting spaces that are already added to your appointment.
The video equipment paired to an Exchange calendar is not invited when the associated meeting space is booked.
Make sure the video equipment email address has been saved to the Condeco meeting space resource and note that it can take up to 24 hours for updates to locations and resources, including adding an equipment mailbox, to be active in the Microsoft 365 integration. To learn how to pair a video equipment calendar to a Condeco meeting space see Video equipment integration.
Note also that a recently paired equipment mailbox may be visible to Condeco Outlook add-in and invited when the associated Condeco meeting space is booked, but because it can take up to 24 hours before the equipment mailbox is activated in the Microsoft 365 integration the video equipment may not be invited if the associated Condeco meeting space is selected by the Microsoft 365 integration’s alternate meeting space feature.
The Condeco Outlook add-in hangs when a delegate attempts to allow Condeco access to the mailbox owner’s calendar.
The Condeco Outlook add-in may hang when attempting to authenticate the calendar access if delegate permissions were not applied from Microsoft Outlook (i.e. delegate permissions were applied by the IT team using a Powershell command or AD). We recommend delegate permissions are applied by the mailbox owner from Outlook Web Access (OWA), by opening the calendar and clicking Share.