Condeco Outlook add-in for Exchange Sync
I don’t know my Provider URL.
Your Provider URL is the URL you use to access Condeco. For example if your URL was https://example.condecosoftware.com then your Provider URL would be example.condecosoftware.com. Don’t put the https:// before the URL or anything after the .com.
I get a message saying that I do not have a valid Condeco subscription.
- Check that you have entered your Provider URL correctly. Remove the https:// and anything after the .com.
- Check that your organization has the minimum requirements. It could be that your version of Condeco needs updating. To get your application updated, ask your administrator to contact Condeco Support.
I get a message saying that I do not have any Sync-enabled rooms.
Currently Condeco Outlook add-in for Exchange Sync requires Sync to be enabled, and searchable rooms to be listed in your Microsoft 365 subscription. Sync allows Condeco to subscribe to the Microsoft 365 rooms so that we can track invitations to the room from Outlook. We then synchronize these bookings with Condeco so that they are available in the Condeco web application and on Condeco screens. To find out more about Sync, ask your administrator to contact Condeco Support.
I don’t receive my activation email.
- Make sure you have a valid Condeco account and that the email address you are using in Outlook matches the email address in your profile on Condeco.
- Check that the email has not gone into a junk folder or ‘other’ view in Outlook.
I don’t see meeting spaces I expect to see.
Only sync-enabled meeting spaces can be found using the add-in. Other meeting spaces may exist in your Condeco subscription that are not synchronized with Microsoft 365. To find out what meeting spaces are sync-enabled, contact your administrator.
I get a rejection email from the meeting space
- It is possible that the meeting space has been booked in the period after the search was done but before you have sent the invite to the meeting space. If this happens, close the add-in and re-open it to perform a new search.
- If you’re adding multiple meeting spaces, make sure that you didn’t change the date or time after you added your first meeting space. The add-in does not check the availability of any workspaces that are already added to your appointment.